Sapphire Dermaplaning is a skin treatment that uses an exfoliating blade to skim dead skin cells and hair from your face. It's also called microplaning or blading. Dermaplaning aims to make your skin's surface smooth, youthful, and radiant. ... It's also used to remove “peach fuzz,” the short, soft hairs on your face.
This is an advance course therefore to train in this treatment we require prerequisite of Level 3 or above in beauty, Level 4 PMU tech, Doctor, Dentist.
- How to carry out a facial consultation
- how to perform a dermaplane facial
- product suitability
- client suitability
- contraindications and actions
- salon health, safety and hygiene
- working on a live model
- 24/7 support from our team of trainers on our secret Facebook group
- Marketing (worth £50.00)
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)